INDICES E-mail List
The INDICES (International Network of Drug Information Centres) e-mail
discussion group is an electronic conference for drug information
practitioners. It provides a forum for discussion of issues pertaining to
the establishment and running of drug information services and centres. This
facility is provided free of charge by Healthnet, USA.
E-Drug is an electronic conference for health professionals to share
information in the field of essential
drugs. Subscription details can be found at
- If you wish to subscribe to the INDICES list send an e-mail message to:
The message should read: subscribe indices [followed by your email address]
- The group is a moderated list. This means that all messages are
initially sent via the Healthnet computer to a volunteer moderator.
Messages are checked for appropriateness, edited if necessary, and
then sent to the entire list.
- To send a message to the list, send it to: email@example.com
- Similarly if you wish to respond to a question or comment send your
message to firstname.lastname@example.org so that everybody participates in the discussion.
- To unsubscribe send a message to: email@example.com
It should read: unsubscribe indices [followed by your email address]