* CHI Media Statements
* Other Related Media Statements
CHI Media Statements :
- Six Questions for the Health Minister on the National Health Financing Authority
- The Promise and Perils of Global Health, Inc.
- The Privatisation of Social Insurance
- The Art of Information (Mis)management: No Smoke Without API?
- Reform Health Financing
- HIV-contaminated Blood Transfusion
- Healthcare Financing in Malaysia: The Shape of Things
20/01/00 - Private Enterprise and the Social Character of Insurance: The Demise of Community.
28/12/99 - Wrong to Only Blame Unsanitary Farms for Nipah Epidemic.
8/9/99 - Letter of the Day: Health financing scheme will help achieve better equity.
15/8/99 - The Continuing Crisis in Malaysian Health Care: Commission of Enquiry, or People's Tribunal on Health Care?
12/8/99 - No Privatization of Healthcare! No Profiteering from a Vital, Humane Service!
1999 - Surat Prihatinan Tentang Pengkorporatan Hospital
Say NO! to Privatisation of
Healthcare (11 June 1999).
Chain Letter Appeal
A Call for Action
Letter of Concern
19/3/99 - "Japanese" Encephalitis: A Re-emergent Nightmare?
7/3/98 - PRESS RELEASE at the Official Launch of the Citizens' Health
7/3/98 - Official Launch of the Citizens' Health Manifesto.
Other Related Media Statements :
29/10/99 - Rising Cost of Drugs Take a Bigger Share of Health Insurance Outlays.
19/10/99 - Length of Stay Is a Target for
9/9/99 - Big
H.M.O. to Give Decisions on Care Back to Doctors.
9/9/99 - HMO to Leave Care Decisions Up to
15/8/99 - Series of Rulings Eases Constraints on Suing
14/7/99 - Report Says Profit-Making Health Plans Damage