Pusat Racun Negara | Universiti Sains Malaysia
|List of Subjects/Packages|
| Self-learning online platform package
- Introduction to the National Poison Centre USM
- Module 1: Introduction to Drug and Poison Information Service
- Module 2: Evidence from Drug and Poison Information Sources and Clinical Literatures
- Module 3: Internet as a Source of Reference
- Module 4: How to Critically Appraise a Drug and Poison Paper?
- Module 5: How to Handle Drug and Poison Enquiries?
Topics in live session (upon completion of self-learning lessons)
Additional modules (optional) – Live sessions
For further information, please contact:
RPh Mahiya Nabilla Rosaria Binti Abdul Hamid
National Poison Centre, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 Minden, Pulau Pinang
Phone: +(6) 04-6570099 / +(6) 012-4309499
The course provides you with a quick and easy learning experience to understand theoretical concepts and applications relevant to statistical analysis especially for research.
This course consists of six essential modules which cover a wide range of statistical topics:
Module 1 – Introduction to Statistics
Module 2 – Simple Comparative Experiments
Module 3 – t-Tests
Module 4 - Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
Module 5 – Factorial Designs
Module 6 – Correlation and Regression
Access to this course can be found at the following link: